- Rome (Ciampino)
- Rome ( Fumicino)
- Bologna (Marco Polo)
Trains to Pedaso (our nearest station where we will meet you) are available from all airports, although most pianists prefer to hire a car at the airport. The easy drive is quicker than the train, and you’ll need a car if you plan to explore this outstanding region during your stay. (It is generally more economical to pre-book car hire from your home country).
Train routes and driving times are shown below – whichever way you come you can be sure of spectacular scenery. Take your time and enjoy the ride!
(PS. Taxis are available at the airport, expect to pay around €150 each way).
Approximate driving times
- Ancona – 90 minutes
- Pescara – 90 minutes
- Perugia – 90 minutes
- Rimini – 2 hours
- Rome (Ciampino) – 2hrs 30 mins
- Rome ( Fumicino) – 2hrs 45 mins
- Bologna (Marco Polo) – 3 hours
Train routes (times vary)
- Ancona – Pedaso
- Pescara – Pedaso
- Rimini – Pedaso
- Perugia – Pedaso via Ancona
- Rome (Ciampino) – Pedaso (via Ancona)
- Rome (Fumicino) – Pedaso (via Ancona)
- Bologna (Marco Polo) – Pedaso (via Ancona)