In these difficult times with COVID not over yet, you can safely enrol knowing we guarantee a 50% refund if you have to cancel up to two weeks before your course starts. This clause overrides our standard terms in Clauses 5 and 6 below which will re-apply when appropriate.
1. A deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable when you enrol, on receipt of which your place and accommodation is confirmed. The balance is payable 6 weeks before your course begins.
2. Enrolments within 8 weeks of a course will be invoiced for the full fee at the time of the enrolment.
3. Payment is by bank transfer to the UK bank of our parent company (Qnotes Ltd). There are no additional fees or charges.
4. Applications for a course which is already full will be placed on a wait list. No deposit is required to be placed on a wait list. An invoice for the full fee will be issued if you are offered a place.
5. Where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly for reasons within its control a full refund less bank fees and any other administrative charges if any will be offered.
6. Except where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly, deposits are treated as an administration/booking fee and are non-refundable.
7. On cancellation by a participant up to three weeks before the course commencement date the full fee will be refunded, less deposit, bank fees and any other administrative charges that apply.
8. On cancellation by a participant within three weeks of the course commencement date a refund will be offered only if there is a paid up applicant on the wait list able to take up the cancelled place .
9. By taking part in any course or activity associated with Musicholidayitaly, participants and guests agree that photographs taken by staff of Musicholidayitaly may be freely used for promotional purposes.