1. For 1-week courses a deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable when you enrol, on receipt of which your place and accommodation is confirmed. The balance is payable 6 weeks before your course begins. For multi-week courses (3+ weeks) a deposit of less than 50% may be applied depending on the total length of the course.
2. Enrolments within 8 weeks of a course will be invoiced for the full fee at the time of the enrolment.
3. Payment is by bank transfer to the UK bank of our parent company (Qnotes Ltd). There are no additional fees or charges.
4. Applications for a course which is already full will be placed on a wait list. No deposit is required to be placed on a wait list. An invoice for the full fee will be issued if you are offered a place.
5. Where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly for reasons within its control, a full refund less bank fees and any other administrative charges if any will be offered.
6. Where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly for reasons outside of its control, deposits are treated as an administration/booking fee and are non-refundable.
7. On cancellation by a participant, any refund is at the discretion of Musicholidayitaly and will generally only be offered if there is a replacement enrolment for the same dates as the cancelled course.
8. By taking part in any course or activity associated with Musicholidayitaly, participants and guests agree that photographs taken by staff of Musicholidayitaly may be freely used for promotional purposes.