1. A deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable when you enrol on receipt of which your place and accommodation is confirmed. The balance is payable 6 weeks before your course begins.
2. Bookings made within 8 weeks of a course will be invoiced for the full fee at the time of the booking.
3. Payment is by bank transfer to the UK bank of our parent company (Qnotes Ltd). There are no additional fees or charges.
4. Applications for a course which is already full will be placed on a waiting list. No deposit is required to be placed on a waiting list. An invoice for the full fee will be issued if you are offered a place.
5. Except where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly, deposits are treated as an administration fee and are non-refundable. In the event that a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly for reasons within its control, deposits (less any bank fees and charges) will be refunded in full.
6. The full fee is payable six weeks before the course commencement date. Any refund due on cancellation by a participant will only be offered up to three weeks before the course commencement date if there is an applicant on the waiting list able to take up their place. No refund will be offered within three weeks of the course commencement date except where a course is cancelled by Musicholidayitaly for reasons within its control.
7. By taking part in any course or activity associated with Musicholidayitaly, participants and guests agree that photographs taken by staff of Musicholidayitaly may be freely used for promotional purposes.