1. A deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable at the time of booking to confirm your place and accommodation. The balance is payable approximately 4 weeks before your course begins.
2. Bookings made within 4 weeks of a course will be invoiced for the full fee at the time of the booking.
3. Payment is by bank transfer to the UK bank of our parent company (Qnotes Ltd) and incurs no additional fees or charges.
4. Applications for a course/symposium which is already full will be placed on a waiting list. No deposit is required to be placed on a waiting list. However please note that you will be invoiced for the full fee if you are offered a place.
5. In the event that a course is cancelled by Montemuse fees and deposits (less any bank fees and charges) will be refunded in full.
6. Once the full fee has been received, refunds on cancellation by a participant will only be offered if there is an applicant on the waiting list able to take up their place. Deposits are treated as an administration fee and are non-refundable.
7. By taking part in any course, symposium or activity associated with Montemuse, participants and guests agree that photographs taken by staff of Musicholidayitaly may be freely used for promotional purposes.
8. See here for additional terms and conditions applying to group enrolments of 6 (or more)